[CT Birds] Haddam Meadows Shrike

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Wed Nov 26 23:51:32 EST 2014

I didn't know that Roy, That would be a great feature if the alerts
were timely by the one who is reporting the rare birds. But not sure
how impressive that will be if the person who spotted the rare bird at
8:00 am in the morning on the way to work didn't record it on ebird
until after supper that night after the kids were tucked in. The
CTBirds Listserv is still the undisputed champ for alerting everyone
in a timely manner for birds seen in our small State.

Keep up the great work Roy!!