[CT Birds] Haddam meadows shrike. YES!

Mona Cavallero mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 28 09:01:51 EST 2014

8:45 AM:
my boyfriend Mike Berzenski from east hampton just texted and called me to let me know that he has relocated the northern shrike in Haddam Meadows
he said when he first drove in, he saw a bird  chasing a smaller bird and then that bird teed up in the tree in the field across from the road leading to the parking lot
 he was able to get the scope on it and identified it 100% as the shrike.
 it then flew away but he's waiting there to see if it comes back
Mona Cavallero
West Hartford ct

Sent from my iPhone