[CT Birds] Fw: binoculars

Gary Prestash gprestash28 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 7 14:27:15 EST 2014

Nancy -

Sorry we don't see personal email addresses on the  list anymore or I would
have simply sent an email suggestion directly and just to you,
but....suggest you go to a good birding shop like The Fat Robin, on Whitney
Avenue, in Hamden, CT, for some good advice.  Jim and Carol Zipp carry a
great variety of bino's and spotting scopes and during the Christmas season,
they offer them at the lowest prices of the year.  I have Vortex 8X42 Viper
bino's (lifetime, no quibble warranty on them) as well as a Vortex spotting
scope, both purchased from Jim and Carol.   Great products, great prices,
great people!

Gary