[CT Birds] Blue Snow vs Dark Morph Goose Question

Joe Zygala shilohdad01 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:09:34 EST 2014

From the Cornell Lab of Ornithology's "All About Birds" site:

Color Pattern
The Snow Goose is a white-bodied goose with black wingtips that are barely visible on the ground but noticeable in flight. The pink bill has a dark line along it, often called a "grinning patch" or "black lips." You may also see dark morph Snow Geese, or "Blue Geese," with a white face, dark brown body, and white under the tail.

So dark morph and Blue Goose are the same things.

Joe Zygala
South Salem, NY
Sent from my iPad