[CT Birds] Snowy owl

Kevin kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Mon Dec 1 16:15:59 EST 2014

No I didn't see it ... I've been reading all the posts and was planning a trip today but instead concentrated on 2 red tails who love my left over turkey. Them seem to get along ... then at times argue. I had 2 hatch in my backyard this year, wondering if these could be them.

Onto the owl ... I know both beaches is the main one like across from the airport and the other where at the far end are the osprey nests?

Or should I check both spots and lastly has the owl been within decent photograhable range?

I kick myself for the Hammo owl this spring with the ospreys. Hopefully you guy's will spot more and I'll get my chance.

Kevin Doyle ...New Milford
Kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Sent from Blue Mail