[CT Birds] Waxwings and Goshawk

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 22:51:52 EST 2014

Today in Litchfield near little pond their are some domestic trees along the rd across from the cemetary that are loaded with fruit. I counted at least 100 Cedar Waxwing and as many Robin there eating them. I then saw a flock of Cedar Waxwing up in the sky to the north of at least 50 or more birds. Then a bit behind following them was a nice adult Goshawk who was gaining on them till they all went behind the forest. Also today I saw many Raven about. Not unusual up here for sure, but they seemed to be everywhere I was.

Paul Carrier  Harwinton