[CT Birds] CT Audubon's Birdcraft Museum Holiday Tea

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 17:19:21 EST 2014

Please join us on Saturday from 3:00 to 5:00 pm for our annual Holiday
Tea.  This is a free event (although we always accept donations!) with
sandwiches, cookies, tea, coffee and cider provided by our volunteers.
This is Birdcraft's 100th anniversary!  I have been talked into posing as
Mabel Osgood Wright and will greet visitors at the door in period dress.
We'd love to see you and to give you a tour of the Museum (under
construction, but no hard hat required!)  Birdcraft is located at 314
Unquowa Road, Fairfield, CT.  Please feel free to email me with questions
or to call the office at (203) 259-0416.  Hope to see you there on Saturday!

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut