[CT Birds] Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch summary talk/party this Sun. Dec 7th at Audubon Greenwich

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:12:51 EST 2014

Hi all,
Another season of hawkwatching has come and gone but for anyone interested
we're having our yearly hawk watch summary talk/party this Sunday, December
7th in Audubon Greenwich's Kiernan Hall. Refreshments will be served
starting at 2:30 PM followed by a powerpoint presentation at 3 PM where
I'll be discussing our season's totals and highlights (expect to hear alot
about Red-Shoulders). All are welcome to attend and RSVPs can be sent to
greenwichcenter at audubon.org

We look forward to seeing all of our devoted volunteers so we can thank you
all for another great season. Congratulations to all the other great
hawkwatches that make up CTs star hawkwatch team (Lighthouse, Boothe,
Chestnut Hill) on phenomenal seasons as well!

See you Sunday,