[CT Birds] House finch

Joe Zygala shilohdad01 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 13:37:29 EST 2014

I live in NY, just ¼ mile west of Ridgefield. I looked back at Project FeederWatch data for the past 6 years, and I got House Finch every period I counted, often in fairly large numbers. So far this season I have also gotten House Finch every count period. I started 3 weeks ago with only 3. My flock is now up to at least 19.

Joe Zygala
South Salem, NY

Sent from my iPad