[CT Birds] Reviewing my photos of yesterday at 14 acre Norwalk I add 3 ring necked/ cackling 3or 4

greg hanisek ctgregh at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 20:41:00 EST 2014

Shaun, Fulvio,

I did see a photo by Fulvio of one goose. Although it was alone with nothing for size comparison, the bill did not look right for Cackling.

Greg Hanisek

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 3:57 PM, Shaun Martin via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

If you wouldn't mind, perhaps you'd like to share the pictures of the 3 or
4 Cackling Geese.

Thanks,

Shaun
On Dec 14, 2014 3:13 PM, "Fulvio Montanari via CTBirds" <