[CT Birds] BBC News: Booming bitterns show big bird boost

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Tue Dec 16 00:23:05 EST 2014

In between our CBC's, a minute's reading.

I saw this story on the BBC News iPhone App and thought you should see it:

Booming bitterns show big bird boost

Somerset is home to England's largest bittern population, the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds says.

Read more:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-30475562

** Disclaimer **
The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified.

Sent from my iPhone