[CT Birds] Old Saybrook

Daisy daisye23 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 17:13:01 EST 2014

Near the Saybrook Point Inn (at the causeway). Took my mom out for the first time birding. I told her we were going on a hunt for bald eagles, which she was excited about. We saw a 2 long tailed ducks, 2 coots 6 BUFFALO HEADS (LOL this is how my mom says "buffleheads") one rough legged hawk and crossing in front of the hawk... an adult bald eagle! Which she thoroughly freaked out over. Great day with my mom!! We also spotted a greater white fronted goose next to the CT River Museum.

~Daisy Echevarria