[CT Birds] Christmas Counts

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 19:23:05 EST 2014

Indee, we were doing the Westport CBC and luck played a huge part as we were in the right spot at the right time. I did know there was a pelican in Massachusetts and hoped it might appear in CT but never thought it would actually pass by Sherwood and that we would see it.
But birding often increases one's chances of seeing a rarity! The pelican may still be in CT so keep it on your"radar"!

Tina Green
Sent from my iPhone