[CT Birds] What hatchery at Haddam meadows?

Howard Patterson howard21042 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 23 07:01:44 EST 2014

Thanks, Roy.  I met Mikki (sp?) there yesterday, and we were searching the right area, but with no luck.  I am hoping for a life bird during a short holiday visit with my wife's family in Essex, so will try a couple more times.  Thanks to everyone who has posted.

Howard Patterson
Ellicott City, MD
Sent from my iPad