[CT Birds] Diving Mallards swimming underwater

Gil Salk gilsalk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:08:51 EST 2014

Re: diving dabblers:

Autumn of last year, on Cape Cod, I watched several mallards repeatedly
diving and swimming +/- 20 yards in a small pond alongside a walking trail.
It's the only time I have seen this behavior. I took several photos; they
can be seen just below the surface...maybe a couple of feet down. They
didn't appear to be feeding or chasing.

Peace,  Gil
May the coming months be a time of peace in your life and in our world.

TO ALL: Please help me build to 100 "likes" on my "Gil Salk Modeling
<https://www.facebook.com/gilsalkmodeling>" Facebook page. Take a moment to
go there, and please tell your friends. Thank you.

My bookstore:  booksandbirds.com
Facebook:  Gil Salk - Friend requests welcome <http://facebook.com/gil.salk>
Facebook:        Gil Salk Modeling
LinkedIn: Gil Salk: Figure Model at Gil Salk Modeling
Blog:   Culturnatives <http://culturnatives.blogspot.com/>