[CT Birds] Napatree CBC highlights 12/28

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 19:46:57 EST 2014

Sorry for the less than complete details  but I figured it was better to get some information out than none.  We had a quick and informal compilation with some information still due.  I apologize for not taking more complete notes.
Razorbill - RI, several locationsEastern Phoebe - severalRed-breasted Nuthatch - 3 - East Beach, Charlestown, RIWhite-crowned Sparrow - RICommon Yellowthroat - Watch Hill, RILesser Black-backed Gull - RIPalm Warbler - 2 - RICommon Raven - RIGreater Yellowlegs - several - Stonington, CTBlack-headed Gull - western end of Atlantic Ave, Misquamicut, RIOrange-crowned Warbler - RICommon Redpolls - RINorthern Goshawk - RIPacific Loon (2) - Stonington Point, CT and Watch Hill Light, RIBack-legged Kittiwake - Watch Hill Light, RIKing Eider - Watch Hill Light, RIWood Duvk - 2 - Stonington CTPurple FinchesAmerican PipitsEastern Meadowlark - 2 - Palmer Neck Road, Stonington, CT5 species of owl
Big misses were Horned Lark and Yellow-breasted Chat - first misses for the count for both species.
Glenn WilliamsMystic, CT