[CT Birds] Chipping Sparrow

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 29 11:05:33 EST 2014

A good late date!  I had one at the swamp (corner of the "lake") at Bethany's Veterans Park, on 12/24.  It was in with about 2 dozen Juncos.

Steve Mayo

On Monday, December 29, 2014 9:34 AM, Jack Swatt via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

I was surprised to see a Chipping Sparrow at my feeder today.  I initially thought it was an Am. Tree Sparrow, then looked through the bins and saw the black line through the eyes and clean breast.  I think this is the latest I've ever had one in the yard.

Jack Swatt