[CT Birds] [RIBIRDS] Napatree CBC highlights 12/28

Shaibal Mitra Shaibal.Mitra at csi.cuny.edu
Tue Dec 30 17:14:33 EST 2014

One more notable species was Black Guillemot. We had an east to west fly-by at the Weekapaug Inlet in the first hour and one sitting off Weekapaug Pt just afterward. Not sure about the likelihood of one vs. two individuals.

I apologize for the late posting, but it was a crazy weekend for Pat and me, driving up to RI on Wed, racing down to Manhattan for the Couch's Kingbird and back to RI on Friday, South Kingstown CBC on Saturday, Napatree CBC, then back to Long Island Sunday, then getting grades in for College of Staten Island by 5:00 pm today!

I hope to compile all the numbers and send a full report by Friday, before Southern Nassau County CBC on Saturday!

Shai Mitra
Bay Shore, NY