[CT Birds] Off topic Lisa G Stafford Springs

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 19:48:20 EST 2015

Ct birders, I want to say first Happy New Year..  I wanted to let the
community know that on July 12, Sun Valley beach club in Stafford Springs
is having a benefit ride and concert for muscular dystrophy association,
featuring Arizona maid band, Kim Logan And the Charlie Daniels band. This
benefit run has been going on for quite a few years. It's a great time and
worth it. Food is served, prizes, and vendors. Lisa G..