[CT Birds] "Rules"

rcg at snet.net rcg at snet.net
Sun Jan 4 14:21:47 EST 2015

I am old, and crabby, and I also have no patience with folks who know
how everyone else should behave. They usually think that some new rule,
or regulation will "solve this problem."

The world I live in has more than enough rules, etc. and I really don't
my behavior circumscribed because there are idiots running around.

I do not behave as an idiot, and do not relish the assumption that I may be
idiot, therefore I should not be allowed to do certain things.

As long as I don't harass the owls, or any other wildlife, I really do not
consider myself one who should decide how others should behave. Perhaps
is a flaw.

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft Windows and Linux web and application