[CT Birds] "Rules"

Barbara Garrett barbaragarrett at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 14:43:00 EST 2015

Nobody should post on this board anonymously, particularly if it’s to express an opinion, as opposed to a sighting. I’m proud of this extended group for having a serious discussion about the fine line between enjoying and respecting our birds and their preservation, at the sake of our lost views/experiences. I, as one, would prefer to err on the side of a lost view in favor of giving the bird what it needs to survive, especially since we humans are a major (understatement) contributor to their environmental/climatological-based stress.

Barbara Garrett