[CT Birds] "Rules"

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sun Jan 4 16:03:22 EST 2015

Speaking of Rules, CTBirds has only a few.

Names are required on CTBirds.  I am not fanatical about enforcement as long as the participant has provided their name when they signed up, but you signed up with just the initials.  Looking at your postings all I can find is that you once signed as Richard, and several times as from Vernon.  I can appreciate a desire for anonymity, which I maintain in other places related to other matters, but CTBirds isn't the place for it.

Good birding!

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT