[CT Birds] Birding for a cause

Gina Nichol gina at sunrisebirding.com
Mon Jan 5 12:28:00 EST 2015

Happy New Year all!

I hope it is OK to post this to CTBirds and I think some might be interested:

In keeping with our New Year's resolution to do more for bird
conservation, Dan Berard and I will be running a Coastal
Rhode Island Winter Birding Workshop to benefit the Ocean
State Bird Club, Saturday, January 31, 2015   8am – 4pm

We’ll visit known and not so well known places to look for
wintering birds in the Ocean State.  And we'll discuss tips for
identifying birds at a distance and in tricky conditions and
demonstrate how to scan large groups of birds and
distinguish species more efficiently and successfully.
Come learn and advance your birding skills with us for a good cause!

For more information, contact me at gina at sunrisebirding.com
or go to http://www.sunrisebirding.com/walks.htm

Gina Nichol
Branford, CT