[CT Birds] Sapsucker in Hebron

Gil Salk gilsalk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 13:37:22 EST 2015

First of season Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker at my feeders in Hebron. I was
hoping the cold would bring him out.

A juv. Red-Shouldered Hawk has been birdwatching in my yard recently, too.
I saw him feeding on something yesterday, but couldn't see what he had.

Peace,
Gil

May the coming months be a time of peace in your life and in our world.

TO ALL: Please help me build to 100 "likes" on my "Gil Salk Modeling
<https://www.facebook.com/gilsalkmodeling>" Facebook page. Take a moment to
go there, and please tell your friends. Thank you.

My bookstore:  booksandbirds.com
Facebook:  Gil Salk - Friend requests welcome <http://facebook.com/gil.salk>
Facebook:        Gil Salk Modeling
<https://www.facebook.com/gilsalkmodeling>
LinkedIn: Gil Salk: Figure Model at Gil Salk Modeling
<http://linkedin.com/pub/gil-salk/17/484/25b>
Blog:   Culturnatives <http://culturnatives.blogspot.com/>