[CT Birds] 2014 Birding Highlights

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Wed Jan 7 13:06:10 EST 2015

I (finally) started working on my blog New England Coastal Birds again
after taking a break from it for the last year (too many projects and
not enough birding time) :^).....I will be featuring my birding
'Highlights" from last winter to this winter. I just completed Part 1
of at least 4 Parts (maybe more).

I also want to Thank Everyone who has supported my blog over the last
few years, I appreciate that!! Here is the link for Part 1 2014
Highlights, more will completed shortly:
http://coastalbirds2.blogspot.com/

Thank You again, Enjoy!

Keith Mueller