[CT Birds] Where's the Birds?

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 7 19:12:02 EST 2015

Just to follow up on the winter forcast for CT Birds  - its not for the birds for sure. Here in the North West corner anyway. Yes, we do have feeder birds up here, but their numbers and species are surely not to the numbers we usually get in winter. As far as what is out there, up here, the best description is "Dead!" I have lived here for over 40 years, and I can safley say, this winter for birds, so far, is one of the worst I have ever seen.

I am still hoping this might change soon, thinking they may be late to arive, but thats just being optimistic.

Paul Carrier - Harwinton