[CT Birds] Birds 1/8/14

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:49:46 EST 2015

Lisa G Stafford Springs. Poor birds so cold, blue birds are waiting in line
for suet some of the woodpeckers are on the feeders right now, I have
downy, hairy and red bellies out in full force, along with chicadees,
titmouse, gold finches, house finches, blue jays , Carolina wrens,
nuthatches,  juncos, one of the sparrows just can't tell who it is,
cardinals, robins which still makes me wonder why they stick around in this
cold weather. And 6 squirrels including red. That's all I've noticed so
far. Lisa.