[CT Birds] Grasshopper sparrow

sffaulkner at comcast.net sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sat Jan 10 13:54:53 EST 2015

A request to our listserve for posting: I would be so grateful if folks would not assume that others have an older thread handy, and would repeat 1) where the bird is, 2) what the bird is, and 3) who you are when they reply.    Replies and confirmations are really very helpful, but not useful if you can’t figure out what they reference.  An example below (and thanks to the Lemmons for the idea of sharing), but I have no idea what nature center this was for…

Sarah Faulkner

Collinsville

Sent from Windows Mail