[CT Birds] Common Gull yes

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Jan 5 13:31:40 EST 2015

Tina Green found the Common Gull today, but with the wind and cold, viewing conditions were far less than optimal.  Unfortunately it flew shortly after we got the brief views.  It was across the river roosting with the rest of the flock, on the back edge. It may have flown towards the farm, as birds were starting to come back to the field to forage, but I had to get back to work and couldn't check them over closely.

Patrick Comins with Tina Green Sara Zagorski and others.

Sent from my iPhone