[CT Birds] Frank Mantlick

Kevin kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Thu Jan 8 15:57:29 EST 2015

Hope I spelled your name correct. Your Flickr album is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. It will inspire me this spring to get out once again. I'm sure I won't see these birds but concentrate on what I do see.

Is it Lisa I have roughly the same birds here in New Milford. These little guys are going through 2 suets and 9 cups of seeds every other day.

6 pairs of cardinals which I think is unusual many titmice, nuthatches, 3 species of woodpeckers, crows, purple finch, goldfinchs, pine siskins but no blue birds or robins. The usual wish some thing would show up.

Lastly 2 resident red shoulder hawks so far haven't taken any birds.

For you eagle watchers on the Hudson with this cold there will be ice and this weekend maybe spot on. FYI ... dress as warm as possible the wind chill there can be down right nasty.

Kevin Doyle
Kevindoyle01 at charter.net
New Milford
Sent from Blue Mail