[CT Birds] Birds

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 12:29:43 EST 2015

Lisa G Stafford Springs. 1/11/15.   Oh my the feeders are packed more than
I've seen yet this season,,,  I have at least 20-25 gold finches I don't
know were they came from juncos, blue jays, Carolina Wren who just has some
really nice coloring cardinals there's 2 Females 2 Males, red bellies
woodpeckers female and male along with at least 6 downys, 4 hairy, white
breasted nuthatchers, tufted titmouse there numbering along with chicadees
in 5-10 range,, and blue birds juncos are numbering in the 20-25 range.
There landing on the back deck all over the rock wall were I put extra seed
and peanuts out. Oh house finches to... Lisa.