[CT Birds] COA Annual Meeting, Saturday, March 21, 2015 - Meeting Schedule and Registration Form

Stephen Broker ls.broker at cox.net
Sat Jan 17 10:15:05 EST 2015

The COA Annual Meeting is being held on Saturday, March 21, 2015 at Middlesex Community College, Middletown.  Please check the ctbirding home page for links to the meeting day schedule and the meeting registration form.  Our speakers are Norman Smith (“Snowy Owls to Saw-whet Owls”), Tom Stephenson and Scott Whittle (“The Overlooked ID Points that Make Identifying Warblers Easy”), and David Sibley (“The Psychology of Bird Identification”).  We also offer our annual COA Awards, COA Marketplace, COA Raffle, book signings, hot buffet lunch, and birding fellowship.  Registrations received by March 7 are at discounted prices.  Do join us for this wonderful celebration of birds and birding in our state and region.
Steve Broker
Cheshire