[CT Birds] Red Shoulder Hawks

sffaulkner at comcast.net sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 09:14:56 EST 2015

We have started up Project FeederWatch in the K-2 schools in Enfield, and we’ve had a red-shouldered visiting this past week due to the tremendous activity at the feeder at Barnard School.  It landed on the window ledge to the library and was looking in the window!  The custodian got a great photograph.  Terrific for the students to see one up-close-and-personal.

Sarah Faulkner

Collinsville, CT (work in Enfield)

Sent from Windows Mail