[CT Birds] Red Shouldered Hawks

Elaine Taylor etbchs at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 21:01:41 EST 2015

Just wanting to add to the Red Shouldered Hawk discussion:
If what is said about scouting out nesting locations is true, then I am sure to have a pair interested in the pond and field out back of our home in Bristol. There is one Red-Shouldered here every day and it is accompanied by another occasionally. I look forward to seeing how the spring will unfold. In 8 years, I have never had a Red Shouldered Hawk here, except maybe just for a quick visit. Now I have one ( at least)  regularly. Pretty interesting.