[CT Birds] Wet peregrine falcon

sffaulkner at comcast.net sffaulkner at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 18:25:58 EST 2015

Apologies -- for some reason the message I typed from my phone got stripped off…

Imagine my surprise when, while scoping New Haven Harbor at Long Wharf this afternoon, a very wet peregrine falcon landed on the mudflats.  A nice and unexpected find, along with common goldeneyes in the water.

Sarah Faulkner

Collinsville

Sent from Windows Mail