[CT Birds] New London Glaucous Gull

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 17:40:04 EST 2015

While heading to the New London City Pier to look for the previously reported GLAUCOUS GULL, the/a Glaucous Gull flew over the car on Bank Street in New London.  I should mention that this bird was originally reported as at the State Pier in New London.  This area is restricted.  The bird has since been reported at the New London City Pier.  I assume that this was the original location.  I have accidentally referred to the city pier as the state pier more than a few times, myself.  The state pier is just south of the Gold Star Bridge.  The New London City Pier is accessible from the area where the Fisher's Island and Orient Point ferries are near downtown New London.
Glenn WilliamsMystic