[CT Birds] Sandhill Crane

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Jan 22 11:33:14 EST 2015

Warning- burial services at right hand end of this small cemetery. I am parked at farthest left by dumpster. Crane has been taking a stroll.

Roy

On Jan 22, 2015, at 11:18 AM, Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

Still there at 11:18.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT

On Jan 22, 2015, at 10:02 AM, dbobolink via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

From Robert Dixon
1/22/15 - Stonington - St. Mary's Cemetery - SANDHILL CRANE continues 9:50 am roosting (on one leg) on the ice.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone)