[CT Birds] Berries

Kevin kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Thu Jan 22 17:36:20 EST 2015

Talk about berries I have 2 holly bushes that were loaded with red berries both are nearly devoid now. I see junco's, titmice and chickadees and the occasional bluejay feeding. I also thought these berries were posenious, I guess not since I can't count how of these guys I have. ? Are Goldfinches nearly the same size and color of pine siskins ... to end several very vibrant purple finches never seen a color so cool. Hopefully tomorrow get a few captures.

New Milford Kevin Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent from Blue Mail