[CT Birds] Westbrook, 1/21: Northern Harrier (coincidental followup)

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Thu Jan 22 19:38:16 EST 2015

A followup to my post from 1/21 (below). I keep a bird journal - of the
pen and ink variety - which is organized by weeks of the year, so I can
get a quick snapshot of what birds have been around within the same time
period. Well, imagine my surprise when I went to enter my January 21st
harrier in Westbrook for 2015, and discovered that there was also a
January 21st harrier in Westbrook for 2013!
So my advice, to anyone who needs to get a northern harrier on their
checklist: visit Route 1 in Westbrook on January 21st of next year.
:-)  Tammy Eustis, Chester