[CT Birds] Sharp-shinned, maybe

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 12:55:43 EST 2015

It certainly looks like a Sharpie; it's not a Merlin and that's  the other
very small hawk (falcon). glimpse of reddish barring on chest  indicates an
adult. Other possibility is a coopers Hawk, very similar  but  larger and
too big for your description. If you got a glimpse of the tail a  description
would be helpful.

Don Morgan, Coventry, Ct
_mntncougar at aol.com_ (mailto:mntncougar at aol.com)

"Message: 9