[CT Birds] Harlequin Yes

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 21 10:45:03 EST 2015

From Frank Mantlik,
Fairfield, 2182 Reef Rd, Sunken Is. - male HARLEQUIN DUCK continues straight offshore (scope advised as pretty far out). At 10:34 it took off and flew by itself to east. It went behind a beach house for me, so don't know how Far East it went. Penfield Reef might be a place to also check. Lots of Scaup, WW Scoters, Goldeneyes about as well.

Bridgeport, Seaside Park - 2 LAPLAND LONGSPURS among flock of 150 Horned Larks at far west end of park on grassy field. I did not relocate the Cackling Goose; Canada Goose number was much reduced from the other day.

Sent from my iPhone