[CT Birds] Ralph Waterman Bird Club coming to visit

Gina Nichol gina at sunrisebirding.com
Wed Jan 21 12:43:37 EST 2015

Greetings CT Birders,
The Ralph Waterman Bird Club of Dutchess County, New York has arranged a field
trip with me to Hammonasset this Saturday.  Birding has been a little slow there
this week but if you find any species out of the ordinary that we could/should
look for, I'd love to know about them.  I'll be checking eBird and CTBirds and
scouting Hammo and I thought I'd put a request for info from the CT Birding
community as well.  Any advice is appreciated and you can send it to
gina at sunrisebirding.com.  Thanks!

Gina Nichol
Branford, CT