[CT Birds] Occupy Birding

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 08:40:25 EST 2015

"There's a sign at the parking lot saying only boat users should be parking there. And I had a CO tell me to move my car when I was parked on the boat launch road, and he pointed to the signs, saying they are planning to put in more signs.
We are losing more and more access and habitat along the shoreline. "
Anonymous

This is getting ridiculous. The state parks are closed. The formerly open spaces are closed. Bird watchers warning bird watchers not to misbehave because we are impetuous miscreants and dont know how to behave, photographers are the devil.....

"Hands up, don't shoot (pictures) .... Or observe, or take notes... Or enjoy just looking at stuff."

Time to bird in Massachusetts more often. I can't even get motivated to try birding in Connecticut any more.

Mark Szantyr
Storrs