[CT Birds] East River Boat Launch Signs

Eric Lichtenberger elichten at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 18:14:18 EST 2015

Hi folks... My 2 cents on this is...  It is frustrating when I can't launch my boat because there's nowhere to park at the place specifically intended for that activity. Though they are public facilities, Boaters pay yearly for licenses to support and maintain such specially-designed locations. If you're not towing a trailer, don't park in the spots designed for trailers, and everyone is happy. As ridiculous as they may seem, I'm sure the DEEP needed to put up those signs because of the few who don't think about or care about what those spots are really for.

Eric Lichtenberger

Sent from my iPhone