[CT Birds] Raven in WeHa

Katherine Kuckens katkuckens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 11:47:05 EST 2015

Well it's my day to see fun stuff up close. Stopped at wonderful Pfaus hardware store and heard a LOUD raucous kronk-kronk in the rear parking lot. Sure enough, a raven was  hopping along a low first floor roof. Unmistakable size, huge bill, shaggy neck, and its deliberate attempts to engage me close up. I went into the store where they sell feeders and seed. "Hey! There's a raven out there!" I said.  "Yeah, we know," came the blasé  reply. Guess he's there a lot!

Kat Kuckens
Sent from my iPhone