[CT Birds] So you think it would be fun to have Black Vultures in your yard?

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:50:20 EST 2015

These are like the Kea Parrots we saw in New Zealand.  There was a filming
for a Mazda ad going on and the Keas were happily stripping the film crew's
vehicles of all rubber parts, windshield wipers, gaskets for sunroofs, for
the salt we were told.  They are endangered so no one tries to control
them.  Yes, I'm happy not to have so many Black Vultures in my yard!

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut