[CT Birds] Occupy Birding

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Sat Jan 31 09:37:44 EST 2015

Maybe we could all purchase faux boats and tie them to the roofs of
our cars, that way we would be in compliance and be allowed to park on
that (road). That would be a great idea.......I think I will make a
boat out of cardboard. Its a shame it has to come to this just to be
able to go birding in CT! What's next. will we have to fill out
permits to use binoculars? RIDICULOUS!!!

K Mueller