[CT Birds] question about online sight to help with bird ID

Susanne Shrader birdgirrl at comcast.net
Mon Feb 2 12:18:05 EST 2015

I'm trying to solve an ID question,. I have a bird today on a feeder, just perching that is starling-sized but it's feather pattern was much like a Rusty Blackbird and the eye color was pale  yellow . The bill is  not yellow but rather a sort of orangey color. I'm trying to find a site where I can compare birds Side to side, and also would have a chart showing what birds are most likely what time of year. Could somebody please point me  in the right direction? Thank you

Susanne Shrader
birdgirrl at comcast.net