[CT Birds] Starlings

Kevin kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Mon Feb 2 16:12:18 EST 2015

I believe I have a flock of stralings at the feeders. One showed up the other day now they have seemed to take control of the feeders. If they're not starlings I have idea. Very dark under poor lighting can't make any markings out. Bluejay size and stocky for lack of a better word.

Doves, finches, juncos,  chickadees,  cardinals male & female, bluejays, titmice, hairy & downy, red belly, yellow tailed flickrs, crows & carolina wrens.... these guys have gone through 18 cups of black oiled sunflower seeds, 4 suets and cracked corn. Also feed them under the over hang to get them out of the weather. Many of all forgot goldfinches the other day to numerous to count... also sparrows  ... just wish something unique would make an appearance.

Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent from Blue Mail