[CT Birds] Old Lyme Chat correction

Diana Atwood Johnson dianaajohnson at me.com
Wed Feb 4 17:12:50 EST 2015

Late in December I reported seeing a Yellow Breasted Chat in the same locale has had been reported by another birder. My first sighting made me absolutely sure it was a Chat. However,  on subsequent viewings, in different light, I became less and less confident as its markings were wrong even though the habitat and size of the bird were right. On the CBC count with Andy Griswold January 4, he confirmed my fear that I would not be adding the Yellow Breasted Chat to my life list in 2014. Apologies for all those who went to look for it.

Diana Atwood Johnson
dianaajohnson at me.com